The Event Coordinator is responsible for the successful execution of the event strategy. They must work with others in the team and in the organization to ensure we are present and well represented at relevant industry conferences. The Events Coordinator is also responsible for logistics and details for LeadingAgile hosted events including our annual conference, Elevate Agile.
- Research to discover new and emerging conferences where our brand message would resonate
- Evaluating conferences for fit based on our current strategy
- Researching potential opportunities for the broader organization to speak and coordinating with the relevant staff members to build quality submissions per the Conference
- Reporting on results of each conference for the purposes of informing the current Account Based Marketing Strategy and the next year’s Conference Strategy.
- Maintaining a list of conference submissions that can be leveraged for content marketing
- Coordinate with Segmentation to leverage our Conference strategy to engage Target Accounts
CONFERENCE LOGISTICS & COORDINATION
- Logistics and coordination for conferences with regards to recording, live-streaming and other marketing promotion
- Working with the Marketing team to ensure that the content created as a part of this effort is leveraged as part of our content marketing strategy
- Day-Of Logistics supporting the team on the ground.
- Host the Hospitality Suite when required
- Primary Point of Contact for Logistics regarding LeadingAgile’s Annual Conference, Elevate Agile.
- Coordinate with Vendors to ensure that the creative team’s vision is correctly brought to life.
- Coordinate with speakers and other guests to ensure they are well informed
- Drive ticket registration
- Ability to translate strategy into action
- Proactive and clear communication
- Organized and thorough
- Self-starting and able to manage time effectively
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time. That’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a team of people dedicated to helping you take care of last minute travel needs, and helping you with various administrative tasks, like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to our clients and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.
Two Medical Plans