We’re looking to grow our company and expand to new markets with world-class, business management consultants. We want to continue to grow our consulting capabilities with knowledgeable individuals who share our passion for solving the challenges associated with executing Transformations at scale.
Managing Consultants work with our clients, as well as Principal level consultants, on the execution of the Transformation strategy within the enterprise. They’ll work in conjunction with delivery leadership to educate and propagate information concerning the high-level Transformation strategy—as communicated by the Principals who are partnered with our client’s Agile Transformation teams. A Managing Consultant’s responsibilities relate to the delivery and execution of the Transformation strategy, as well as their ability to create clarity and alignment with the identified strategy. The ability to adjust—on the fly—to the changing realities of the delivery teams is critical. Ultimately, Managing Consultants own the outcomes-based plan and the alignment of the strategy to delivery needs.
- Strong POV on change management strategies
- Self-confidence, while still demonstrating servant leadership
- Hungry for continuous learning
- High integrity
- Systems thinking
- Active in the professional community – i.e. user groups, speaking engagements, blogging
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus heavily on the end state of the organization without losing sight of immediate needs.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources.
- Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems. Must be conceptual thinkers.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Facilitation and Conflict Management – Ability to design and run successful meetings and workshops, lowering resistance to change while enhancing learning and group outcomes.
- Communication – Ability to articulate architectural and developmental specifics from teams to leaderships with accuracy. Able to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization.
- Stress Tolerance – Will regularly be working under pressure, so the ideal candidates should feel comfortable under pressure and not become stressed easily.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience as an executive or in a senior leadership role.
- Prior business management consulting experiences a big plus.
- Experienced in business architecture
- 5 plus years of experience mentoring teams to adopt Agile practices as external coach, ScrumMaster or Product Owner
- Deep understanding and experience in a variety of Agile practices – i.e. Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Efficient in forming well defined backlogs
- Proven ability to guide the formation of cohesive teams
- Strong Project Management Experience, including technical implementation
- Ability to articulate where a client lies on their strategic roadmap
- Capable of demonstrating organization-wide agile adoption strategies and rollout plans; strategies for dealing with dependencies and resistance.
- Understanding of new and emerging practices and coaching techniques
- Deep of understanding of the difference between coaching and consulting
- Having been the architect and driver for one or more Agile Transformations is a plus, but not a requirement
Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
If you believe you have the experience, grit, and business acumen to deliver value to our clients—we encourage you to apply for a position as a Managing Consultant and join our team.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time. That’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a team of people dedicated to helping you take care of last minute travel needs, and helping you with various administrative tasks, like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to our clients and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.
- Two Medical Plans
- Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- And More….