LeadingAgile is searching for a skilled Presentation Designer with a solid command of leveraging visuals to tell powerful and engaging stories. The Presentation Designer will support the development and implementation of an external-facing client communications design system.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and design polished, sophisticated, and transparent client-facing materials – presentations, documents, fact sheets, and playbooks.
- Reimagine highly technical content and tell visually captivating informative stories that delight
- Organize information in a crisp and succinct manner; and communicate data through visual design elements.
- Regularly update and build corporate and client-specific presentations and marketing materials, ensuring accuracy and consistency across all platforms, adhering to brand standards.
- Manage competing priorities and co-design a creative services intake process
- Manage the corporate digital asset library
- Support the consulting team’s other design needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in a presentation production environment
- A Microsoft Office expert with an advanced understanding of complete functionality of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Strong design skills
- Solid command Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Growth mindset with strong enthusiasm to learn
- Team player with the ability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships with individuals at all levels of management and staff.
- Sense of humor
- Ability to work independently and in white space
- Bachelor of Fine Arts is a plus
ADDITIONAL COMPETENCIES (NOT REQUIRED)
- Experience using Slack, SharePoint, or comparable intranet and SaaS design and brainstorming platforms
- Experience with Digital Asset management platforms
- Technical acumen
- Ability to proofread and occasionally perform light copy editing