The Principal Consultant partners with a delivery executive to lead them through the transformation process. The Principal Consultant is a high influence peer to the executive, and as such will challenge their partner in order to produce clarity around the Transformation strategy.
They will drive the creation and execution of a Transformation strategy that aligns to the strategic goals of the organization and the enterprise Transformation strategy. In order to be successful, the Principal Consultant will need to be able to articulate the overall vision and strategy to their executive peer, to the next-level of leadership, and to the Transformation teams.
Their ultimate responsibility is to the high-level execution of the Transformation strategy and the communication of the required steps to reach the desired end state.
- Influential and persuasive – seen as a trusted advisor
- Political awareness
- Highly driven with strong follow-through and a focus on owning the outcome
- High emotional intelligence
- High Integrity
- Strong communication skills
- High stress tolerance, unflappable
- Strong problem-solving and solution design skills
- Systematic view of organizations
- Driven by continuous learning
Executive Level Experience
- Previous experience, including profit and loss responsibility, in a senior leadership role
- Ability to articulate where a team lies on their organization’s Transformation roadmap
- Prior experience leading Agile Transformations at an executive level
- Expertise in multiple different Agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc.)
- Capable of demonstrating organization-wide Agile adoption strategies and rollout plans; strategies for dealing with dependencies and constraints
- A strong point of view concerning change management, so they can articulate a high-level vision for the Transformation
- Demonstrated ability to have strong executive influence over the enterprise
- Assess the business goals and challenges to generate an end state vision for the organization
- Determine pragmatic ways to drive lasting results based on insights from the assessment
- Engage Business Unit Leadership so they understand the transformation, how the leadership supports the outcomes, and the impact the Transformation will have on their Line of Business
- Collaborate with business unit leadership to architect a situationally aware solution that achieves the end-state vision
- Works with the enablement program to enable the Transformation strategy of the organization.
- Develop plans that are outcome oriented, actionable and reflect a deep understanding of the Agile approach
- Develop benefit cases and devise methods of demonstrating progress toward the desired benefits
- Interact with the leadership of Transformation Teams to maintain alignment with the outcomes and plans
- Develop Managing Consultants over time to become future Principal Consultants
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time. That’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a team of people dedicated to helping you take care of last minute travel needs, and helping you with various administrative tasks, like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to our clients and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.
- Two Medical Plans
- Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- And More….