The Product Lead works to advance project developments across multiple accounts. They work to manage and optimize a variety of specialists in different roles with two primary focuses: enhancing the engagement and helping the client obtain success.
One primary responsibility of the Product Lead is to set the product vision for LeadingAgile. They will collaborate with select members of the executive team to integrate product thought leadership in conjunction with the LeadingAgile model. The Product Lead should be able to apply strategy and creativity with appreciation for the larger organization, and have an eye toward innovation.
Ultimately the Product Lead leverages the system of delivery to provide multiplicative value to clients while working cooperatively with both executive team members and specialists on the ground.
- Situational and political awareness
- Ability to focus on the most important outcome at the current moment
- Highly driven with strong follow-through and a focus on owning the outcome
- Strong problem-solving and solution design skills
- Influential and persuasive – seen as a trusted advisor
- Driven by continuous learning
- Systematic view of organizations
- High emotional intelligence
- High integrity
- Naturally charismatic and people oriented
- Team building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a flexible and adaptive manner with a range of executives, team members, and clients
- Ability to create clarity in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to focus on innovation pragmatically in conjunction with and with appreciation for the larger organization
- Ability to combine appreciation for agile-at-scale, systems thinking, and “product stuff”
- Ability to build trust, empathy and relationships with clients in any environment
- Ability to demonstrate varying levels of expertise in the product management craft for PO training, product management coaching, and assisting client leadership teams in prioritizing investments
- Build capabilities the organization values while developing a customized strategy for success that depends on the realities of the market
- Drive transformations to shape organizations to be competitive in their markets
- Establish the product management aspects of the governance model
- Manage teams of specialists to optimize their strengths for ideal efficiency within the organizational conditions
- Facilitate better decision-making within the governance model
- Shape prioritization, strategic alignment, solution validation, release planning, and road-mapping
- Continuous growth in a collaborative environment to refine PO training skills, eventually becoming autonomous
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time. That’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a team of people dedicated to helping you take care of last minute travel needs, and helping you with various administrative tasks, like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to our clients and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.