LeadingAgile is growing—fast. And we’re looking for a senior-level specialist to assist us in our talent acquisition endeavors.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing the candidate experience through the entire selection process for every new candidate. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will use their abilities and expertise to assist us in both sourcing and screening potential new hires and will prepare those who have made it through the screening process for their upcoming interviews with our Hiring Managers.
The TAS is the public face of the company during the recruiting process, so they must ensure positive candidate experiences from the initial application to the final on-boarding process. They maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards. Additionally, they must be able speak passionately about LeadingAgile, our point of view on successful transformations and our unique culture.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Experience Working With and Recruiting for Executives
- Experience Working Within an Agile Transformation (PO, SM, Coach, Trainer) Preferred
- Experience in Consulting or Professional Services Required
- 10 or More Years of Experience
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Multitask in High-paced Environment
- Technical and Relational recruiting experience
- Experience Recruiting Management Consultants Preferred
- Prior Experience Working in a Remote Environment Required
- Experience Working as a Sole Recruitment Source for Organization
- Experience Working Within a Matrixed Organization
- Ability to accommodate east coast hours
- Ability to work independently and create successful team outcomes
The expectation is that this person will be influential in identifying and attracting the talent needed at all levels of the organization from staff/support positions through Principal level leadership in the organization. This will require someone with the confidence, experience and adaptive nature to work closely with key delivery executives in our organization to identify specific talent needs for their individual account portfolios.
This role will be heavily responsible for overall company culture fit prior to entering the company selection process. This is identified through interview questions that assess alignment around background, beliefs, values and passions assessments that identify intrinsic motivations, behaviors, and emotional intelligence.
The TAS will need to have worked with multiple sources for hiring, including but not limited to outside partners, job boards, social media, executive recruitment firms, professional associations, and employee referral programs.
Additionally, the TAS should also be looking out for new avenues in which to broadcast our hiring initiatives.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time, that’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a world-class Ops Departement that can assist you with things like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to out recruits and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- 401K plan
- Paid LTD and STD
- Paid Life Insurance
- And More…