This position will work as part of the Creative Team and will be responsible for the development of video content. The Videographer will be expected to manage pre-production logistics, shoot video, and complete post-production, editing, color correcting, and titles as needed. As a member of the larger team, they will be responsible for helping to translate our visual brand identity to video and establishing standards for the look and feel of our video content.
We are a small and nimble team with a strong focus on collaboration and problem-solving. The desired candidate will enjoy collaboration with designers, other copywriters as well as the other members of our marketing team including web development and strategy. They will be able to work autonomously but not be afraid to ask for help and feedback.
- Self-starter with the ability to creatively overcome obstacles
- Detail oriented and driven by executing with excellence
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of a small and busy creative team
- Driven by continuous learning
- Strong team player with a willingness to build and challenge other’s ideas.
- Ability to adapt our existing visual brand standards to video.
- Artistic with lighting, composition and camera techniques to bring to life the creative vision.
- Confidently lead talent in a shoot showcase their expertise.
- Competence with Adobe Creative Cloud for editing and collaborating with the creative team.
- Ability to manage several projects at one time with minimal oversight.
- Shooting Live Events on Location
- Managing our Buford studio
- Co-creating video content concepts
- Progressing our ability to make professional quality video content
- Establishing and maintaining visual standards for video.
- Staying on top of trends and surfacing opportunities for us to more effectively promote our video content.
- Working with the team to improve remote work processes and procedures.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time. That’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a team of people dedicated to helping you take care of last minute travel needs, and helping you with various administrative tasks, like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to our clients and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.
- Two Medical Plans
- Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- And More….