Agile 2018 is almost here! Whether you’re attending for the very first time, or you’re a seasoned veteran, getting the most out of this Agile experience…all comes down to how you show up.
In this episode of SoundNotes, Dave has recruited Rachel Howard and Tim Zack—our Chief Cultural Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, respectively. Together, these three will help you prepare for—and maximize your time in—San Diego. Whether you’re coming to find a new gig, learn new techniques you can bring back to work, or you just want to network. There are tips in this podcast that can help.
And just in case you aren’t able to attend the conference, keep an eye on LeadingAgile’s Facebook Page and our YouTube feed. We’ll be streaming and posting interviews with speakers and thought leaders all week long at Agile 2018.
If you’d like to contact Rachel you can reach her at:
- LeadingAgile https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/rachel-howard/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelhoward/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/agilerecruiter
- Email email@example.com
If you’d like to contact Tim you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/tim-zack/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/timzack/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/timzack
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/