The Importance of Empathy in Agile w/ Tim Wise
Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
After co-teaching a CSM class in Atlanta earlier this week, Tim Wise and Dave Prior sat down to talk about Empathy in Agile. During their conversation, they dug into why empathy is such an important factor in developing an Agile mindset, working with teams, building trust, and helping your organization adopt an Agile approach to work.
Tim and Dave also offer some advice on:
- How you can go about trying to develop empathy towards those up and down the org chart
- How that plays out in your communication with others
- How to deal with groups of people you may find especially difficult to have empathy towards
Links from the Podcast
The Responsibility Process by Christopher Avery
- Email: email@example.com
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/tim-wise/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timwise/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/timswise
- Scrum Atlanta User Group: https://www.meetup.com/agile-38/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Personal blog: http://drunkenpm.net
If you have comments on the podcast, or have questions for the LeadingAgile coaches that you’d like to have addressed in a future episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, you can reach Dave at email@example.com
LeadingAgile CSM and CSPO Classes
For information on LeadingAgile’s upcoming public CSM and CSPO classes, please go to: https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/
Use the discount code: LA_Podcast to receive a 15% discount on the class.