Using Process Mapping to Understand How Agile Can Help w/ AJ Sanford and Andrew Fuqua
Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
While many organizations would like to adopt an Agile approach, there are certain types that—due to the nature of their work and their relationship with the client—are not an easy fit with a process like Scrum. In this episode of SoundNotes, LeadingAgile Senior Consultants AJ Sanford and Andrew Fuqua explore how Process Maps and Value Stream Maps can help you gain greater clarity on where there are practices that need tuning and how Agile might be able to help. During the conversation, AJ, Andrew, and Dave also discuss the difference between Value Stream Maps and Process Maps and when one may be more helpful than another.
If you’d like check out this sample Process Map.
Links Mentioned in the Podcast
- Learning to See by Mike Rother
- Agile Manifesto
Contacting AJ Sanford
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/aj-sanford/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aj-sanford-5a9a4264/
- Email: AJ.Sanford@leadingagile.com
Contacting Andrew Fuqua
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/andrew-fuqua/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewfuqua/
- Email: email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/