This position will work as part of the Creative Team and will develop copy to support our inbound marketing and social media strategies. Our verbal identity is very important to our brand and as such, the copywriter will be responsible for working within our established tone, voice and lexicon to communicate our brand’s story to our target audience.
We are a small and nimble team with a strong focus on collaboration and problem-solving. The desired candidate will enjoy collaboration with designers, other copywriters as well as the other members of our marketing team including web development and strategy. They will be able to work autonomously but not be afraid to ask for help and feedback.
- Self-starter with the ability to creatively overcome obstacles
- Detail oriented and driven by executing with excellence
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of a small and busy creative team
- Driven by continuous learning
- Digital native with strong social media fluency.
- Ability to adopt the voice, tone, and lexicon of our company.
- Digitally native and able to work within common social media platforms and web technologies including Hubspot and WordPress.
- High level of editing and grammar skills.
- Basic HTML is preferred but not required.
- Contributing as a team member in the formation of lead nurturing strategies, inbound marketing strategies, and account-based marketing strategies.
- Developing content including, blog posts, social media content, emails, video transcripts, and learning content.
- Building and posting blog posts and managing comments
- Writing and maintaining other website content including staff bios.
- Proof-reading and editing collateral and company artifacts
- Staying on top of social media trends and developing a POV on how to leverage new media and technology to benefit our communications strategy.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re offering an unparalleled cultural experience and an unrivaled support system, too. We value you and your time. That’s why we have some truly unbelievable perks, such as: flexible vacation and expense policies, and the ability to work remotely. As if autonomy and work-life balance weren’t enough, we also offer a team of people dedicated to helping you take care of last minute travel needs, and helping you with various administrative tasks, like expense reports. This way you can spend more of your time bringing value to our clients and taking the best of yourself home to your loved ones.
- Two Medical Plans
- Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- And More….