Addressing Your CFO’s Concerns To An Enterprise-Wide Agile Transformation w/ Paul Argiry (Agile 2018 Preview)
LeadingAgile’s CFO, Paul Argiry, will be at Agile 2018 to lead a session on Addressing Your CFO’s Concerns To An Enterprise-Wide Agile Transformation. In this episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, Paul offers a preview of the session he’ll be leading in San Diego.
During the interview, Paul and Dave discuss why it’s so important to understand what your CFO’s concerns are when it comes to making the case for—or tracking progress towards—Agile Transformation. They also touch on the level of financial literacy that we should be expecting Agile coaches to have.
- Mike Cottmeyer – Agile Transformation Explained – Tuesday, August 7 • 15:45 – 17:00
- John Tanner – Agile Metrics – The GQM Approach – Wednesday, August 8 • 10:45 – 12:00
- Paul Argiry – Addressing Your CFO’s Concerns To An Enterprise-Wide Agile Transformation – Thursday, August 9 • 09:00 – 10:15
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/paul-argiry/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulargiry/
- Email: Paul.Argiry@leadingagile.com
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/