Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week in LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, Justin Polk is here to discuss the role that capitalization plays in helping an organization adopt an Agile approach to work. When the conversation turns to Agile Transformation, it often focuses on what changes you need to introduce, where, and when. But sometimes we get so caught up in those conversations that we neglect to include one very important aspect… the money and how it is tracked. In this episode of the podcast, you’ll learn what CapEx (Capital Expenditure) is, why it matters, and why it is a fundamental concern in Agile Transformation.
Contacting Justin Polk
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/justin-polk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-polk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/