Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
At Elevate Agile 2019, LeadingAgile Chief Methodologist, Dennis Stevens gave a presentation called “What Every Agile Organization Has In Common” (link below). In this episode of SoundNotes, Dennis and Dave go deeper on some key themes from the presentation. The interview focuses on how Senior Leadership can create an organizational system that supports Business Agility. This work goes beyond simply adopting Agile practices at a team level, and looks at how the whole organization needs to have a structure and governance model in place that can sustain its ability to respond to rapidly changing market conditions.
iTunes Feedback – We Need Your Help
We need your help in getting the word out about this podcast and would be grateful for any feedback you are willing to leave us in an iTunes Review.
Links Mentioned In the Podcast
- What Every Agile Organization Has in Common – Dennis Stevens at Elevate Agile 2019
- Building an Organization That Can Embrace Change w/ Dennis Stevens – This is the SoundNotes Podcast that discusses how to incorporate market sensing capabilities into strategic planning
Contacting Dennis Stevens
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dennis-stevens/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dennisstevens
- Email: email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/