Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week on SoundNotes our Founder and CEO, Mike Cottmeyer, joins Dave to discuss why simply showing up and having the answer for the customer is not enough. During this conversation, Mike explains the process he follows when engaging with clients to ensure he is truly hearing them and understanding the way they see the problem, and how that begins a series of steps that enables him to work with the client to find the best solution for them.
If you are involved with introducing change in an organization, especially from a consulting standpoint, this interview is a must.
Contacting Mike Cottmeyer
If you’d like to contact Mike you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/mike-cottmeyer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cottmeyer/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mcottmeyer
- Email: email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/