Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
In this week’s episode of SoundNotes, LeadingAgile Senior Consultant, Matthew Oatts joins me to talk about what to do when you are placed in a leadership role, but not given a lot of clarity on what you are specifically supposed to do or how you are supposed to do it. How do you lead people when you don’t have clear boundaries or you don’t have clarity on what your leadership is looking for. Oftentimes, this guidance is lacking because the people you report to don’t actually know and are just waiting for you to figure it out. How can you be successful in your role when success is not clearly defined for you? If you’ve ever found yourself in that situation, Matthew Oatts and I talk through different ways to respond when you find yourself in this situation.
Matthew’s 3 albums to listen to while working
Contacting Matthew Oatts
If you’d like to contact Matthew you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/matthew-oatts/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mmoatts/
- Email: email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com