Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week, on SoundNotes, we’ve got Part 3 of a trio of interviews with LeadingAgile Chief Methodologist and Co-Founder Dennis Stevens. The series focuses on how to build an organization that can embrace change. In the final episode of the series, Dennis and Dave cover how to prioritize work being done to maximize return.
During the interview, they discuss how prioritization at all levels of the organization can support the ability to inspect and adapt and how some lingering traditional approaches to work, compensation, and prioritization can have a negative impact on your organization’s ability to embrace change.
If you’d like to check out the first two parts of this interview:
- Building an Organizational System That Can Embrace Change
- Designing a Feedback-Driven Strategic Execution Model
Here are links to the two other podcasts mentioned during the interview:
- Designing an Organization that Manages Value w/ Mikkel Ladegaard
- The Language of Loss and The Language of Gain w/ Mike Cottmeyer & Andrew Young
Here is a link to the article he co-authored for Harvard Business Review
Contacting Dennis Stevens
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dennis-stevens/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dennisstevens
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/