One of the challenges faced by many organizations hoping to improve their ability to deliver value through Business Agility is that they get so caught up in selecting a solution that they lose sight of the actual problem they are trying to solve.
In this episode of SoundNotes, LeadingAgile Senior Consultants Luke Pirrello and Tom Furland join Dave Prior in exploring better ways to go about understanding the problem that needs to be addressed and then designing a solution that fits the problem without getting lost in a dogmatic approach to implementing Agile.
During the podcast, Luke and Tom discuss Disneyland’s approach to designing and implementing innovative solutions to problems like how to create a Millennium Falcon ride that will provide a valuable experience to an unprecedented number of Star Wars fans. The new attraction is expected to have a demand beyond the scale of anything seen before and it required coming up with an entirely new way of delighting the customers who have a deep personal connection not only to Disney but to the Star Wars brand as well.
Contacting Luke Pirrello
If you’d like to contact Luke you can reach him at:
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/luke-pirrello/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukepirrello/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Tom Furland
If you’d like to contact Tom you can reach him at:
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/tom-furland/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tfurland/
- Email: email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/