Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week Jessica and Dave take a look at the Sprint Report template Dave uses in his CSM and CSPO classes. Using the report as a starting point, Jessica and Dave talk through the most valuable data points for new Scrum Teams as well as additional variables which are an important part of tracking the information that matters as your team learns to work together and gets better at delivering value for their customer.
If you’d like an audio-only version of the podcast, you can listen to that here:
Links from the Video
If you’d like to download an Excel template of the report Dave and Jessica discuss in the video, you can find it here
In the video, Jessica references Derek Huether’s GQM blog posts. You can find one of them here.
If you’d like to contact Jessica you can reach her at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/jessica-wolfe/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-wolfe-ab025a36/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thejessicawolfe
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you are interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/