Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
What is PSTIR? PSTIR is an acronym for a change management model we use at LeadingAgile to explain our approach to creating lasting change. It stands for Prepare, Socialize, Tailor, Implement, Reinforce and it is a series of collaboration and implementation activities that enable our clients to be part of the change while leveraging the LeadingAgile reference architecture.
In this episode of SoundNotes, Dave is joined by LeadingAgile Principal Consultant, Melissa Oberg and Dennis Stevens, our Chief Methodologist to discuss what PSTIR is, why it exists and why it is such a crucial part of how we introduce and manage change in an organization.
Contacting Melissa Oberg
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/melissa-oberg/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaeoberg/
- Email: email@example.com
Contacting Dennis Stevens
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dennis-stevens/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dennisstevens
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/