Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
One of the most critical, and unfortunately, neglected elements of ensuring your teams can deliver the most value possible, is making sure they can see a direct connection between the work they are being asked to execute on and that strategy that work is in service of.
In this episode of SoundNotes, LeadingAgile Principal Consultant, Marty Bradley spends time with Dave discussing why we need to connect strategy to execution and what happens when we don’t. During the interview, Marty provides examples which demonstrate why we need to break the work down into small increments of value, how to track their performance at both the strategic and tactical level, how frequently you want to be checking in on whether or not the work is delivering the desired value and who needs to be involved in these discussions.
Links from the Podcast
- Check out a video of Marty’s presentation – Develop a Strategy to Embrace Change
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/marty-bradley/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martybradley/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskCoachMarty
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Personal blog: http://drunkenpm.net
We Need Reviews
If you like this podcast, we’d be very grateful for reviews or feedback in iTunes. It will help us create more visibility for this podcast so that we can reach more people. Click here to leave us a review or post feedback.
If you have comments on the podcast or have questions for the LeadingAgile coaches that you’d like to have addressed in a future episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, you can reach Dave at email@example.com
LeadingAgile CSM and CSPO Classes
For information on LeadingAgile’s upcoming public CSM and CSPO classes, please go to: https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/
Use the discount code: LA_Podcast to receive a 15% discount on the class.