Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week in SoundNotes our focus is Design Thinking. If you are a Product Owner and Design Thinking is not part of your toolbox you need to listen to this podcast. This is the first in what will be a series of interviews centered around Design Thinking, how it works and why it is a critical element of the work of anyone serving in a Product Owner or Product Management role.
Angela Peat and Derek Poppink join Dave in this episode to talk all about Design Thinking. By the end of the interview, you’ll know where it comes from, the value it provides, how it aligns with agile practices, and where you can go to start learning more about how to make it part of your approach to work.
Additional Resources on Design Thinking
- Stanford Design School: https://dschool.stanford.edu
- Ideo Design Thinking: https://designthinking.ideo.com
- Design Thinking at InteractionDesign.org: https://bit.ly/3xaeBN6
- Range by David Epstein: https://amzn.to/2UEpFVy
Contacting Angela Peat
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/angela-peat/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angela-peat/
Contacting Derek Poppink
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/derek-poppink/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dpoppink/
Contacting Dave Prior
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/