Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week in SoundNotes, Chris Barton joins me to talk through a problem that shows up one way or another in every single CSM class I teach…
How do I get my team to want to do Agile when they don’t want to do Agile?
During the interview, Chris and I talk through different lenses you can employ to get a better understanding of what is driving the resistance and strategies for overcoming it.
We also spend some time near the end of the conversation on how to influence when you have no sway. This one came from someone on a team who is earlier in their career and is paired with an older Tech Lead that seems to view her primary role as Team Meeting Scheduler.
Whether you are the one trying to influence, or you are the recipient of someone’s efforts to influence, there is a lot here that you’ll find valuable.
Contacting Chris Barton
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/chris-barton/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-barton-09b33414/
- Email: Chris.email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com