Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
When we are trying to figure out what products to build, we have to develop a deep understanding of the problem we are solving. To do that, we have to understand who we are solving problems for, what is important to them, and what offering would be most appealing to them or most likely to cause a change in behavior. Looking at the problem from different perspectives can enable it to be solved more easily, with each vantage point offering different insights that can complement each other. When we can discover things that are true across the board, we can be even more confident that we’re headed in the right direction
LeadingAgile SVP, Executive Consultant, Scott Sehlhorst approaches this work from an engineering perspective. LeadingAgile Managing Consultant, Will Evans approaches the work from a Design perspective. While each vantage point is important, the true value comes from combining them.
In this episode of SoundNotes, Scott and Will join Dave to offer insight into how they each approach the work of understanding the user, the problems they are facing and the best way to solve them. This conversation digs deep into the product space and how we design solutions that truly meet the needs of our customers.
If you’d like to reach out to Scott and Will for more information:
Contacting Scott Sehlhorst
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/scott-sehlhorst/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sehlhorst
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sehlhorst/
- Blog: http://tynerblain.com/blog/
Contacting Will Evans
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/will-evans/
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/semanticwill
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/