In this episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, Derek Heuther and Dave Prior take on a question Derek received from a student in one of his recent classes:
What do you do, as a developer if the planned task cannot be resolved, or can not result in potentially shippable product by the end of the Sprint?
For an audio only version of the podcast click here.
If you’d like to contact Derek you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/derek-huether/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekhuether/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/derekhuether
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you are interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/