Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This is the fourth episode in our series of podcasts about Fixed vs. Growth Mindset. Using the book Mindset by Carol Dweck as a jumping-off point, Mary Kaufmann and Dave Prior dig into the topic of criticism.
The conversation focuses on the way fixed vs. growth mindset people approach giving and receiving criticism. Along the way, Mary and Dave both share examples of how they’ve struggled in the past with giving and receiving feedback. They also share things they’ve each learned while trying to take a more growth-minded approach to criticism.
Other Episodes in our Growth Mindset Series
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – by Carol Dweck https://amzn.to/3yYpyn3
- Fixed vs Growth Mindset graphic referenced in the interview (created by Nigel Holmes) https://bit.ly/3vWO1Hh
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/mary-kaufmann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-kaufmann-305b844/
- Email: Mary.Kaufmann@leadingagile.com
Contacting Dave Prior
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to email@example.com
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/