Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
This week in LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, we’re focusing on Objectives and Key Results. Andrew Young joins Dave to talk about this history of OKRs, why they have become such an important part of how we track and measure performance, why they matter to Executives, and why teaching Executives about OKRs requires a very specific approach.
Want more on OKRs?
- Agile Unplugged – Episode 02 with Mike Cottmeyer and Dennis Stevens
- An Introduction to OKRs: Objectives and Key Results
- Tracking and Reporting: What Should the PMO Be Tracking? w/ Derek Huether
Contacting Andrew Young
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/andrew-young/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/atyoung/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/exclamation101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/