Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
Working with the Product folks at LeadingAgile is different than a lot of other Product Management gigs. In this interview, LeadingAgile’s Andrew Young joins Dave to talk about what it’s like working with the product group at LeadingAgile, why we focus so heavily on the product side of things, the difference between working “in” product and working “on” product, and why he’s made the choice to work at LeadingAgile.
Contacting Andrew Young
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/andrew-young/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/atyoung/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/exclamation101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: email@example.com
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’re interested in taking one of our upcoming Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner classes, you can find all the details at https://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/